No ejaculation
Its begin more than 80 days i had my rectopexy surgery for rectum prolapse and still i am not able to ejaculate. Erection is perfect felling pleasure while musturbating but nothing is coming out. I consulted a urologist he said to wait 6 month and every thing will be all right. Jus after d surgery i was having erection problem bt now it is fine. And my doctor is saying it is the case of retrograde ejaculation. Nd he prescribed me to take ephedrine 8mg nd side by side he also told dis medicine is not easily available nd if u donot get don not worry wait for 6 month. I am very tensioned if this issue will last for every nd will not be cured... Pls help

Hello there. What your doctor has said is right. You need to wait. Regards