Restricted elbow movement
I had undergone an operation for an elbow fracture,after the operation i couldn't straighten or bend my elbow.Doctors are telling that due to some small bone particles the elbow is jammed.Can anyone please suggest a solution for this .

Dr. Venugopal Kadiyala (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Guntur
Make sure there is no myositis or fracture fragments around joint,then start active elbow range of motion exercises under therapist supervision.
Dr. Rahul chepuri (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi there ! Please try physical therapy once apply thermotherapy around elbow and a you need elbow mobilisation to increase mobility ! Please consult your nearest qualified physical therapist
Dr. Milind Surwade
Orthopedist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Plz do the CT scan of the elbow to look for the cause of restriction of the elbow movements. Usually the stiffness of due to soft tissue tightness which recovers with physiotherapy over a period of time.