cancer-icon

Renal cell carcinoma clea

Hi doctor,actually my brother both kidneys are failed so last 6 yrs he is on hemodialysis,now he is going for transplant,which is donating by me,problem is doctors found cancer tumor in his right kidney,so they did nephrectomy and removed the right kidney, now he is free from cancer,shall we go for transplant now. cancer details:(Renal cell carcinoma clear cell variant size 1 x 1 cm with intratumoral haemorrhage (pT1a) restricted to kidney without perinephric fat, hilar fat or adrenal gland involvement The resected margins of hilar vessels and ureter are free of tumor "pTlaNxMx")

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 4 yrs exp Delhi

Definitely yes, the kind of cancer your brother is suffering from is at a very early stage and should not trouble you in the future again after the surgery. A nephron sparing surgery or partial nephrectomy may have been a better option if available. Please go ahead with a renal transplant if indicated.

Hello.. Well gerd is treatable don't worry...hope you are taking antacids... You need to follow dew steps like having food on time..do not wait till hunger pangs..stroll for a min of 30 min after having food..do not lie down immediately.. Have lots of water..avoid spicy and oily food