Removal of tattoo

I want to remove my permanant tatoo....as soon as possible!! Did it get complete removed without any unwanted patch on them??

Doctor Answers (3) on Removal of tattoo

Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Delhi | Dermatologist
Thanks for the query.Laser tattoo removal can remove your permanent tattoo but it requires multiple sessions .Complete clearance depends upon the ink color, warm regards.
Dr. Nipun Jain Delhi | Dermatologist/Cosmetologist
It depends on the color of the ink. Complete removal is only possible by a plastic surgery
​ Thanks for the query. Laser tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions, may be 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of clearance of pigment. If the tattoo has different colours, it will require more sessions and will be difficult to treat. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 4000 /-for a single session. Hope it helps