Removal of marks and tan

I have mostly marks and uneven skin tone on my face.. My face is comparatively darker than my body.. My arms and feet are also heavily tanned.. I want help with tan removal and get back my actual skin colour

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. Based on your description, it appears that you have facial melanosis compounded by acanthosis nigricans. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a retinol based night cream and a vitamin C based lotion. Sun protection is mandatory and will require usage of Sunscreens. You may benefit from usage of a Laser device i.e. Q- switched Nd YAG. Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports.