Related to periods

My periods r very irregural i see spot on 1 st day n start bleeding frm 4 th day wats the problem wat shild i do
views-icons 84 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (5) on Related to periods

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello, I should not go to discuss so many medical theories. But I should say you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording process which will predict the investigation if necessary and proper treatment. I am ready to treat you online. May try to get my mail or send your mail through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
First go for an ultrasound and then consult a homeopath who can do the detailed case taking n find out the cause for disturbed menses..detailed emotional n menstrual history is very important in ur case.
Atonicity of uterus leads to such condition. Homeopathy helps in improving uterine health. Calcium suppliments help in such cases. Commonly associated with headache during or around menses. Treatable with uterine tonics within 2-3months.
Hello.
Homoeopathic treatment can regularise your periods. It can be normal for few girls. Clinical examination can exclude any pathology.
Regards
This may be found to some hormonal irregularities. Usually bleeding is the sing of completion of the cycle of menses, it starts when the egg cell released from the ovary is not fertilised and it disintigrates (dies it self ) and then some hormones are released into blood which in turn kills the extra grown layers in ureters and finally the blood comes out as menses. So if the production of hormone of delayed then bleeding also delayes. These type of problems have excellent results with in a few days in homoeopathy. So please try to consult me or any other qualified homoeopathic physician for fast and efficient recovery of your problem.