Related to eyes
Hello,I want to ask if i use cylindrical lens if i am not suffering from astigmatism,then there is any side effect on my eyes.I am 16 years old.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello there is no side effects of using cylinderical number
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, if you are not suffering from astigmatism. Why you want to use cylindrical lens?? Please avoid using any powered lens or cylindrical lens if your visual acuity is normal.. Because they can put stress and eye and leads to refractive errors in other way. If you want to use specs for lifestyle,,, you can use zero power regale lens.