Related to Corn in feet
Im suffering from corn under my feet from 2 years I have already used corn plasters and ointment no use
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Corns occur as a result of unequal pressure distribution on the feet. You'll need to wear soft foot wear and correct any deformities if any. Visit a dermatologist or podiatrist and get corns pared or excised. Use salicylic acid based creams to prevent recurrence . hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?