Related to BackBone

Hello there, The extreme lower bone of my backbone is slightly bent due to an injury when i was in 9th standard..... although i never had X-ray nor did i consulted any doctor before, but the bent bone can be felt even by touching. That dislocated bone dosen't hurt me... but because of that i cant sit at one place for a period of time..... Also as i am preparing for the Military Examination so i want that bone to be corrected ASAP.... Please suggest me the best options available for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Related to BackBone

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello. You must consult orthopedic doctor for evaluation, and x Ray is certainly needed.Extreme low back pain could be due to abnormal bone compresing nerve roots. In military they ask for complete fitness. Even minor disability is not accepted there . So have an appointment with orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.