Related to BackBone

Hello there, The extreme lower bone of my backbone is slightly bent due to an injury when i was in 9th standard..... although i never had X-ray nor did i consulted any doctor before, but the bent bone can be felt even by touching. That dislocated bone dosen't hurt me... but because of that i cant sit at one place for a period of time..... Also as i am preparing for the Military Examination so i want that bone to be corrected ASAP.... Please suggest me the best options available for me.
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. You must consult orthopedic doctor for evaluation, and x Ray is certainly needed.Extreme low back pain could be due to abnormal bone compresing nerve roots. In military they ask for complete fitness. Even minor disability is not accepted there . So have an appointment with orthopedic surgeon in nearest hospital.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?