Regurgiation
Doctor, my doc advised me not to eat much because I'm overweight and some days ago, it was causing problem to my LES. After taking domperidone+sulcarfate (1/1/1) before eating, the problem is gone now but when I eat much and lie down, the food regurgitate. I told this to my doctor and he told me that it is normal even to normal person to regurgitate food after eating much and then lie down. Is my doctor's statement - "normal people also regurgitate when they eat much and then lie down" right and accurate, doctor?

It's normal to regurgitate a a little but not enough to cause you symptoms. If you are having symptoms again then it would be best not to lie down for two hours after a meal and that should solve your problem. Also reduction of your weight would reduce your regurgitation or else you may have to take medication on and off