Regular Headache

Off late from last 3-4 months, I am regularly faced with headache (didn't have such problem ever in past). Often, it happens in left half of my skull and then spreads out. What I could hypothesise is may be sometimes due to incomplete sleep/roaming in sun/over-thinking & sometimes not any plausible reason. Concerned.

Doctor Answers (1) on Regular Headache

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, your clinical symptoms are suggestive of mild migraine.
Relieve emotional stress. Take time to unwind and step away from stressful situations. Learn skills that can calm you, like deep breathing and progressive muscle relaxation.
Lower physical stress. Proper rest and sleep will help you relax and face a new day. If you sit for long amounts of time, get up and stretch often. Relax your jaw, neck, and shoulders.
Exercise regularly. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise on most days of the week.
Keep a routine. Eat meals and snacks at about the same times during the day. Go to bed and wake up at the same times.
Quit smoking. It can bring on migraines and make any headache, especially cluster headaches, worse.
Consult Physician...