Regular headache-migrane
I get regular headache. I get severe pain in back side of my head. I have a pain in back side of my forehead. Sometimes i get dizziness also. What to do

Get xray cervical spine done to rule out spondylitis

+186
Chat with a doctor
Hi.... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on.