Regular bleeding from nose
Whenever i clean my nose i see blood in it. Also my i feel my right eye is geetting blurred although i have spects but i feels weak. Sometimes extreme pain in head above eye and sometimes at the back of head. Really cant sleep when it pains at back head.

What's your blood pressure levels ? Any other illness ? Common causes of Nose bleed include. Blunt Trauma. Foriegn Bodies - nose picking . Infections - cold etc. Hypertension. Drugs like aspirin. Vitamin c and vitamin k deficiency. Some blood disorders.
private consult with me for detailed treatment protocol with medicines