Regarding teeth problem.
Hello Doctor, From last 3 months am observing that in the last teeth's of each side it is in the black colour on the upper. What is this? I don't have any pain at all. Is this causes any problem in future?? Please give me your valuable suggestions. Thank you.

Dr. Hormuzd K Vakil
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Dear sir/Madam, black discolouration of the teeth can be due to a number of reasons, the most common being dental Caries or Tooth decay. Another probability can be some sort of stains. However this situation requires a dentists intervention and I highly recommend you to visit the dentist.
As per your description the spots can be associated with either strain or cavity. It can be differentiated only on a clinical check up by a dentist. As the grinding surfaces of back tooth are irregular they tend to retain food particles n stains. If they are properly brushed and cleaned cavities or stains are not formed. Once they formed they need to be treated either with sealants or filings.....