Regarding teeth problem.

Hello Doctor,

From last 3 months am observing that in the last teeth's of each side it is in the black colour on the upper. What is this?
I don't have any pain at all.
Is this causes any problem in future??
Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Thank you.

views-icons 147 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Regarding teeth problem.

As per your description the spots can be associated with either strain or cavity. It can be differentiated only on a clinical check up by a dentist. As the grinding surfaces of back tooth are irregular they tend to retain food particles n stains. If they are properly brushed and cleaned cavities or stains are not formed. Once they formed they need to be treated either with sealants or filings.....
Dear sir/Madam, black discolouration of the teeth can be due to a number of reasons, the most common being dental Caries or Tooth decay. Another probability can be some sort of stains. However this situation requires a dentists intervention and I highly recommend you to visit the dentist.