Regarding pregnancy
I am 24 year old, married and planning for pregnancy. My doctor suggested me to take ovaa shield tablet and now my period is late for 8 days and I took home pregnancy test result is negative. Could I be still pregnant or what to do next.. My period length is usually 30 to 35 days. On taking ovaa shield tablet, if I am not pregnant why my period is delayed. Please help me.

Get a beta hcg blood test It will rule out pregnancy completely If negative then take medicine for withdrawal bleeding
for further queries contact me online
Ovaa Shield has been given for ovulation induction. Usually, it takes on average 5 to 10 days from last pill for ovulation to occur. May be your ovulation was delayed. However, the available details regarding your normal menstrual cycles, whether scan was done for follicular tracking etc are not available here. If Urine pregnancy test done was negative then repeat it after 5 to 7 days again , provided you are all fine otherwise. If any pain or concerns then contact gynaecologist immediately.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
It's not due to tablet.see for weight gain.delay may b due to delayed ovulation.wait for to get period for 5 days more.if no menses u can take tablet deviry 10 mg once a day for 5 days  to get period.generally period comes within 7 to 10 days from last tablet.if no menses then again check for pregnancy.
Connect online to solve your queries.