Regarding packaged foods
Are cornflakes and muslim good for health? Because in one of your feeds, it was written that packaged foods and drinks are not good for health. If not, then what are the foods that comes under the packaged category that are good for health. I live away from home as a paying guest. So don't have option to cook. So what kind of food would be good for my health. And I want to gain at least 3-5 kgs. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. cornflakes/museli/ and other breakfast cereals are meant only for breakfast and not as meals to be taken through the day. other packed things are not good like the ready to eat stuff etc. you can have fruits and there are many places offering home cooked food in bangalore. there is no substitute for home foods. i would encourage you to drink milk everyday. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.