Regarding hearing loss
My mother is suffering from hearing loss problem with a one ear.. please suggest me any doctor who can solve this problem...
89 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Presbycusis is the loss of hearing that gradually occurs in most individuals as they grow older....Hearing aids may be recommended for some individuals. Assistive listening devices can provide further improvement in hearing ability in certain situations...you need to consult nearest ent surgeon for clinical examination and for audiometric examination depending upon the findings they will help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?