Regarding diagnosis
I was covid positive in mid march of 2021. I recovered in first week of april with hrct zero score. On 8 sept i took my covishield first dose. After dose for 2 days i got side effects. During this my daughters were suffering from cold and cough very badly. On 11 sept i catch the infection, i have cold cough, runny nose, body ache, head congestion, face pain and sneezing. Today is 15 sept i do not get recovered. There is improvement but not fully. Still i have symptoms of cold and cough and  feeling sick. Why i got all this symptoms? What is the reason behind sickness? Daughters infection or weather change or covid? Pls. Reply. Thanks and Regards.

Kindly discuss for your concern .

Can be normal flu or covid , need some tests and proper medications. Can consult privately
Tap consult now to start proper medications
Seems like superadded infection
Consult