Reg._Root_canel -Dentist
I did root canel 1 year ago..Is there any one tell hw long it ll be secure..I dnt hav any prblms now...bt i jst want to make sure, Is that mandatory do we need to chnge every year?

Dr. Harish
Prosthodontist 11 yrs exp Chennai

crowns once fixed after root canal treatment need not be changed unless the crown or supporting tooth itself gets damaged
Dr. M.J.Anandkumar
Dentist 20 yrs exp Chennai

Hi, Have you got your crown (cap) done for your root canal treated tooth? If not please get it done immediately because root treated teeth are prone for fracture, so to protect it we have to crown it. Normally properly root treated teeth doesn't develope  any problems. Its always better to have a general dental checkup once in  every 6 months. Hope this helps you.