Refraction Prescription
With my new spectacles one of my eyes is not clear when seen individually. With my old spects both eyes are clear individually. New power prescription is -5 and -6. Old power prescription is -5.5 and -6.5. I am clear with -6 but -5 is not clear. I suspect -5.5 would be ok. The doctor says that ur old axis 120 has been changed to 180 and it will be ok if you wear it continuously for 3 days. Is the doctor right. Pls explain.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. The prescription you have mentioned here has only spherical number...you have not mentioned any cylinderical number.... 2. Please provide correct old and new prescription so that I may guide you better

Hello.. I understand that you are trying to explain me but I need to examine you for commenting on the finding...it's better you go for follow up with the doctor since you have difficulty in seeing even after specs...please get it re checked....you please consult back...thank you