Headache due to new Prescription???
What is the location of headache due to stronger prescription? I have changed my glasses 2 weeks ago. New prescription was -0.5D spherical stronger for both eyes. But, after wearing glasses for long hours, I start to feel headache at particular points:- 1. Centre of forehead (Exactly between eye-brows), and 2. Sides of forehead I have realised this for 3-5 days. Can it be due to prescription issues? It's already 2 weeks. What should be done? Kindly guide.

The symptoms sound typically to be due to come from of refractive error. You need to get your glasses checked, especially if there's s cylindrical number. Change in axis of cylinder may cause such symptoms...
Go back to previous pair of glasses, if available. Get the axis confirmed and matches with previous prescription, if available.
Meet an ophthalmologist.
If you still have your old glasses wear them for a week and see if the headache disappears. Maskatieyeclinic Opposite Charni Road station east, Mumbai
Hello A change is prescription surely causes similar problems, more so with a change in Cylindrical Number. Even the axis change or error can cause similar problems.
Try using the old ones and get your refraction cross checked and also the glasses should be cross checked.
If the problem persists please do visit a local Ophthalmologist.
Hello This could be due to stress or probably change in prescription You can try your old prescription and see if headache resolves