Reduction in hearing

I had ear pain after which am unable to hear properly from the right hear and get a buzzing sound plzz help

Doctor Answers (3) on Reduction in hearing

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Most probably it is due to hard impacted wax in ear that cause pain and blocked feeling not able to hear properly.you need to reconfirm it after a visit with Ent doctor who may advise you to use solewax ear drops for few days later to come and get cleaning by suction of syringing.
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, common causes include ear infection, change in pressure (such as when flying on a plane), earwax buildup, a foreign object in the ear, strep throat, sinus infection, shampoo or water trapped in the ear, use of cotton swabs in the ear, kindly visit a ENT specialist to rule out cause and treat accordingly.