Reduction in hearing
I had ear pain after which am unable to hear properly from the right hear and get a buzzing sound plzz help

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Sandhya Patil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Most probably it is due to hard impacted wax in ear that cause pain and blocked feeling not able to hear properly.you need to reconfirm it after a visit with Ent doctor who may advise you to use solewax ear drops for few days later to come and get cleaning by suction of syringing.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, common causes include ear infection, change in pressure (such as when flying on a plane), earwax buildup, a foreign object in the ear, strep throat, sinus infection, shampoo or water trapped in the ear, use of cotton swabs in the ear, kindly visit a ENT specialist to rule out cause and treat accordingly.