Redness on forearm
Respected Sir/Ma'am, Can mantoux test come positive without injecting purified protein derivative?? I mean, I got tested for mantoux in July 2018 and day before yesterday I noticed redness in my forearm,there was no itching, no history of insect bite, it persisted for about 2 days and went off. I don't remember exactly whether left or right hand was used for the test. Kindly help. Thanking you

No it’s not due to that. It’s some allergic reaction . Chat online for futher queries.

Need more history details from you. Homoeopathic treatment would be effective and permanently cure for this problem.
Consult online or visit our Clinic. We provide medicines through Courier.
Homoeopathic meds can Permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Consult me online I will guide you