Redness in surgical scar
I have a mole removal scar which is red. is any treatment to to remove scar and fade its redness. I m very depressed

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.
Dr. Dilip Hemnani
Dermatologist 24 yrs exp Indore
We have Linscan laser to treat this redness in scar