Redness in right eyr
My son has redness in half portion of his right eye I recently consulted ophthalmologist however medicine suggested by doctor seem to do no good I can see slight white line at corner of black portion of right eye Please advise

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It is very difficult to comment without examining you kindly send me photos of your eye so that i may guide you better
Dr. Lokesh Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Meerut

Redness in one eye with white discharge is suggestive of Conjunctivitis. It's better to take second opinion from your near by Eye specialist.

Hello.. Well if the redness hasn't come down even after the medications then its either that the cause is not completely treated or that problem is still in identified... please go for follow-up with the ophthalmologist...thank you