Redness due to Acne.
I have been taking Isotretinoin and applying Benzoyl peroxide since last 45 days.My Face become Reddish.What should i do.Is it Really common?

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Isotretinoin is a good drug and these are its side effects, A moisturizer and sunscreen should help you. If the lips are getting chapped, it is also a known side effect and you have to use frequent lip balms.
Meet an expert in treating acne.
Meet a Dermatologist.