Redness and itching in my eyes
I am happy this problem from last week My eyes are red, swelling in the white part of eye and there is itching as well When I rub my eyes I experience pain also It is present only in the right eye

Looks like inflammation. Please consult online for proper diagnosis and treatment
You need a proper prescription for medications, for which a consultation is required Kindly get an online consultation to address all your concerns
May be due to allergy. Pl consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Please consult for detail evaluation