Red spots n sudden cough
I have a problem of sudden outbreak of cough which in no time leads to huge congestion in chest. It lasts for 2-3 hours n then things become normal themselves. I just keep my mouth closed as otherwise cough starts. Lately I have observed may red spots coming up on my body...on abdomen n on areas between armpit n waist.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks trusting ayurved, it may be Allergically origion but suddenly need to manage by Examination, to get breakthrough response to such issues ayurved transforms immune responses by bit detox n Rasayan Therapy So consider to consult AYURVEDIC Dr
Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor immediately for proper diagnosis of your cough and red spots. It is not possible to advise without examining you.