Red spot on skin

Red spot or lichen plansHi Sir,Since from jan 2016 i am facing big problem in my skin.Initialy it is started in my leg.after that it is spread to back side of the body now its is spreading all over the body. Initialy checked with NH hospital doctor he did all the blood test and started steroid for 2 months.but no result.Now i am showing in another doctor he is giving dapson tablet for a month and tenovate cream.Daily i am applying coconut oil to all over the body and the cream too. Still facing lot of itching and the spots are increasing. is it Lichen Planus?Please please help..i lost of confident and daily worrying of this skin issue. I sleep 7 hours complete.I don't have any bad habit.I am pure vegitarian.Attached Pics for clarity Please find the pics i have attached.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red spot on skin

Thanks for the query. Lichen planus is a auto-immune skin disease and can not be treated well unless a complete evaluation is done. It could affect the oral cavity and genitalia as well and it should be looked for. A proper treatment is available and results are very good though it may take few months to cure. Photograph is suggestive of lichen planus and may not a skin biopsy. All the best.