Red spot on chest

I have red very small dot or spot on my chest (middle of chest) since 2 years back. They r not irritating me doesn't give any kind of pain , itching and also not spread in other parts of my body. Whenever I use anti fungal cream for 10- 15 days it's completely goes and my skin is so clear bt when after 10 days when am stopping using cream it's comes again...and the red spot a happen on my chest when crystal Rakhi puts on chest during sleeping before 2 years ago. I consulted Dermatologist he gives me cream bt until I use cream it ok only. So please tell me what kind of anti fungal cream should I use to complete recovery. Or is it some big issue??

Doctor Answers (1) on Red spot on chest

You may be having a condition called seborrheic dermatitis that needs to be specifically addressed by a Dermatologist. Depending on the severity,medications can be started. Maintenance treatment is a must or you will experience recurrences as you have already mentioned. Meet a Dermatologist to begin treatment and ask for a treatment plan. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi