Red rashes on genital

A day before I had red rashes on my genital. Next morning it became much worst (intense redness on the head) and had a pus or some sort of liquid coming out from the rashes under the foreskin. I tried to clear using liquid Dettol which somehow reduced the redness. But still the liquid was coming out of the rashes but in less amount as compared to the earlier one. Again before going to bed I cleared it with liquid Dettol. This morning I woke up seeing blood coming through it in a very less amount. I don't know what to do. Moreover I am having cold and cough since this problem started. I am not taking any sort of medicines. Red rashes appeared after I had tried to clear the head of my penis during bath. The same evening I saw these red rashes appearing on the head. I am also having night fall since then. For cold and cough I am using simple home remedies like lemon/ginger tea, gargle, steam with karvol plus capsule, drinking luke warm water. (in pictur current state with reduced redness)

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

May be fungal candidiasis infection need antifungal.
Dr. Amit Patel
Urologist 9 yrs exp Anand
Hi there, Seems your problem requires proper attention. Avoid anything with astringent action like dettol/spirit/savlon etc in the area as it is very sensitive. I agree with Dr Maheshwari commonly it's Fungal and appropriate treatment cures. Rarely some pre-malignant lesions may have similar appearance hence important to show it to an expert. Regards