STD Penis Rash

Whenever my penis head gets in touch with sexual fluid, might be my pre cum or semen or any vaginal fluid, my foreskin gets swollen and i start getting red itchy boils. I faced this issue from 2003 but then only when i didnt wash the penis after the act i would get it, but now i get it everytime, so from 2003 i use candid b cream everyday when i get the rash and after 2-3 days it seems as if the old skin from my foreskin and penis head is peeling off and the new skin without the infection has come until it again contacts sexual fluid, which means now i use candid b cream 20 days aprox out of 30 days and it happens immaterial if i wash my penis or not after the act. I was advised by friends that i have and std which i would have contacted via an unprotected sexual encounter and to cut the foreskin (circumsize) which i didnt do, to use dettol liquid in the bath watter which i do, but nothing works except candid b, i have not gone to a dermotologist till date as i am to ashamed to do so.

Doctor Answers (1) on STD Penis Rash

Hi It is possible you have got an allergy to something in contact with foreskin(from lubricants, condoms or even dettol or detergents used for washing underwear) or a fungal infection of the foreskin which you are transmitting back and forth between you and your partner.
Please identify anything you think might be causing allergy. Both you and your partner should consider taking single dose of fluconazole 150 mg at the same time-this is a prescription drug- contact your doctor. If still no improvement then have yourself examined by an urologist.