Red rashes in entire body
Today I have noticed red rashes in my entire body.No itching or fever. Can someone please help me on this. Do I need to visit Doctor for this ?
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Of course you need to show this to dermatologist to rule if is urticaria or drug induced rash or viral exanthem. Till then just manage with soothing calamine lotion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?