Red rashes
I have red small rashes on my body that are very itchy especially during the night. They're mostly on my legs and arms. Some of them are filled with watery liquid while others aren't. I took citrazine which helped me initially but it has increased over time. Kindly suggest me something.

You are having scabies. Do your other family members have the same problem ? Does the itching goes away when you are at work and itching comes only when trying to sleep ? Needs a detailed evaluation
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription