Red Rash with Black Spot
For last 2-3 days, my wife is having red rash with a black spot in her hands. It doesn't itch until unless she itches it.. It is only in one hand. Attaching photo, can someone tell what it can be?

Hi...it could be herpes zoster or a drug reaction. But I can't be sure by just looking at the photos. Apply Fucibet cream twice daily. If it is herpes then she should be taking antivirals.
you can contact me via Juvenis Clinic in Mumbai or practo for a video consultation.
It's insect bite reaction.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation