Red patches on fingertips
Hello Sir/Madam, I have red patches on my fingertips since one week. Sometimes they are itchy. I can see small blisters on the side of fingertips. I don't have any idea what those are. Kindly prescribe me any medicine or ointment for healing. Thank you.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this red patches in fingers... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.