Red eye with mucus and sore throat
I have a red eye with discharge since yesterday, with some discharge. And I have sore throat. I had heavy head for 3-4 days. I think I have viral. Please tell me if this is conjuctivitis. What medicine should I take. Can it spread? Precautions for the same?

It seems to be conjunctivitis with urti. Please share a close up pic of your eyes with detailed information about pain and redness discharge itching and blurring of vision or consult an ophthalmologist nearby And A physician
Hello The symptoms point towards Conjunctivitis; Can be Viral or Bacterial.  1) Topical Antibiotic like VIGAMOX Eye Drops 4times a day 2) Generous Topical Lubricant like Genteal Eye Drops 6-8 times a day 3) Soft steroid like fluorometholone eye drops may also be needed. Please share some pictures of the eye of possible. We can localiize if we know more details on the discharge type etc.
Maintain Eye Hygiene and clean the eyes with a sterile wipe like Oculeaf Eye wipe or with sterile damp cotton.
Please do visit a local ophthalmologist for further management.
Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of conjunctivitis Try A. Antibiotic eyedrop like moxifloaxacin 6 times daily along with lubricating eyedrop like lubrex 4 times daily C. Soft steroid like fluorometholone can be used in specific situations. For precautions,you can read my health tip on pink eyes "Are You Ready to Fight Pink Eyes?" by Dr.Vaibhev Mittal - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/are-you-ready-to-fight-pink-eyes-22912/post Having said that it is provisional diagnosis Kindly share photos of your eyes so that I may guide you better