Red eye and blur vision
My left eye had become red and visited a doctor and he prescribed few eye drops. After couple of days I am facing blur vision problem. But the doctor is saying this problem will exists for few more weeks and will be fine later. I am scared and finding difficult to work. Can someone please advise how to deal with this?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It's very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly send me your medical records so that I may guide you better
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

There are a lot of causes of red eye with blurred vision. Since you have already taken the opinion of an Ophthalmologist, just follow the doctors orders and everything will be fine. I cannot give an opinion without seeing your eye.
Dr. Deepa Naik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Hi, it's difficult to comment without looking at the eye. There are multiple reasons for red eyes. Follow your ophthalmologists advice.