Red bumps,rashes on knees
It has been 2 weeks plus having rashes on my skin. Googled for it and found so many reasons, one is due to heat , other is because of bed bugs. Please look at this and tell me the reason. If so, suggest a ointment . I'm getting itching worser and worser.Please Thanks

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Is yhe rashes and itching confined to only that part of the body (right ankle)??? If yes, then it might be due to an irritant contact dermatitis due to coming in contact with some substance. In such cases just a mild steroid like mometasone or fluticasone might be sufficient. But if there's are similar rashes else where in the body, then you will need detailed clinical examination in person. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation.