Red bumps appear
Hiiii...I'm 33 years old.. My weight is 61 kg... Last two days my full body is itching and after that there r swells like a red bumps on skin where ever I have itched... I don't know the reason.. This has never happened to me before...what should I do... I also send the image that I captured...

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itchy rashes.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Please consult online for appropriate treatment option.
Specific treatment available for complete cure
Kindly do direct online consultations for detailed information
Hello. Looks  like an allergy.  Kindly do an online consultation or visit us for a detailed clinical history & prescription.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Your skin is very dry apply moisturizer take etrazon tab once daily if no improvement do come for consultation . And over the spot use mametadone 1%. Ream once a day
It could be insect bite reaction, scabies or urticaria. Kindly consult for better diagnosis and management.