Red bumps all over body
I have got red bumps all over body.Due to this I am getting itching and everywhere. I am suffering from last week, I consulted a doctor and he prescribed some tablets for 4 days. But I am not able to see big difference. Please suggest what should be done

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Please visit a dermatologist for proper examination and diagnosis as treatment will depend on the same. Seems like you are suffering from Urticaria but examination is needed to confirm. You may send photos on pvt chat . Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune www.eternisclinic.com