Recurring throat infectio
I suffer throat infection in every 1 or 2 months from last 2 years. Every time my throat is infected i take antibiotics azee500. Infection is almost treated in 3days but I get fever sometimes. Please help me out. Thank you in advance

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Delhi

You may be suffering from chronic tonsillitis. This can be treated by tonsillectomy. Consult an ENT doctor for this.