Recurrent uti
I'm unmarried I never had sex but still I get reccurent uti last I got in august it lasted for two month again now I'm having uti burning sensation while urination I won't eat spicy food drink 5 litres of water per day still I get uti pls tell me the reason last time my my ultrasound kidney function reports were normal now again I have to go for ultrasound pls tell me the permanent remedy

U need to consult a  urologist

+192
Chat with a doctor
Have you ever done a urine routine or urine culture? You need to get a usg- kub with post void volume done as well as uroflowmetry test.