Still have uti symptoms after antibiotics
My 15-year old was administered antibiotics for UTI about 2 weeks ago. Today she informed me that she still has UTI symptoms after antibiotics’ treatment. These include pain while urination and in the pelvic area as well coupled with blood in her urine which occurs after every 3-4 days. Is this normal or not? Or are these early signs of a severe kidney infection? Someone please help!

Get full evaluation done in Consultantaion with a urologist, Ultrasonography of the abdomen especially for the KUB region and post void residual urine may also help

Antibiotics for teeth infections Symptoms of pelvic infection