Recovery of wound
Kindly advise if a deep wound (around 4 inch long and 3 inch deep) if it recovered by itself even though takes long time, do it have any disadvantage over if same recovered by surgery (stiches). Does it create any problem at later stages of life if it is recoverd by its own. I am asking this because i just removed my pilodinal sinus and wound is still opened and a bit afraid to go for surgery again and doc advise me to go for flap surgery and its almost 20 days passed from the day pilodinal sinus is removed. Thanks

Better go for surgery as the wound really takes long to heal. You will have more problems without getting the treatment. All the best
follow the surgeon instructions