Reactions of using Melapik Ever cream
I visited dermatologist for pigmentation problem. Doctor suggested to apply Melapik Ever cream to face at night. Next day morning, face got itchy and burning. After 2 days, face turned extreme dry and whitish layer appeared on whole face. The skin has also turned more darker than before. On reporting this to doctor, he asked to stop using Melapik

You developed reaction to tretinoin which is there in melapik. Please call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and opinion.