Reaction to ibglow cream
I recently used ibglow cream as recommended and after using few days , got redness on right cheek , redness accompanied with dryness , itching and inflammation. I have discontinued the product , but wanted to know what should I do now to reverse this reaction .

You are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing dryness itching. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.