Melapik cream sideeffects
Sir,i have pimples on my face.so dermatologist suggested me as use melapik ever cream at night with Lumiedge bathing bar.i used it for one day.secong I got itching and burning and extream dryness on my face.and also my face getting very dark.again he told me another cream i.e kojiglow forte cream.plz suggest me it is correct r not.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

HI This is very limited information to provide any recommendations. Based on the clinical findings, drugs are prescribed which is missing in this discussion. The best option is to see a good Dermatologist near you for proper guidance.
Dr. Venu Kumari
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad
I agree with Dr.Agarwal see nearest Dermatologist