Itchy rashes on face by cream reactions
I have a itchy rashes on my face caused by reaction of cream I stopped have been given a cortisone cream,betamethasone but when I fished the Creame the rash always return

Please stop using betamethasone cream as it is strong steroid which can cause serious side effects in the long run. Steroid induced acne, photosensitivity, rosacea, atrophy, stretch marks, pigmentation, dryness etc to name a few side effects. Please don't use any such Steroid containing fairness creams. You will require treatment to slowly put you off this cream by using some substitute as the skin becomes addicted to the steroid. Hence you are facing such a problem. Please call me or send photos through online consult option for proper examination and treatment.,,,

Sudden rashes on face and neck Face rash and stomach pain Itchy rash and sore joints