RBC Count doubt
Recently I have done my blood test and my RBC count is 4.39 and haemoglobin is 14.8 total bilirubin is 1.56 and MCV 96.58 MCH 33.71 my age is 18 and weight 49.it is my RBC count was okay because I am not satisfied with this report.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You might not be satisfied with the report but it is what it is. Your RBC count looks pretty normal to me. But if you want it to be 10 instead of 4.39, then its not going to happen. Technically it could happen pathologically. Having high RBC is also not normal. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Vimal Kumar
General Physician Chennai
Dear friend, your blood investigation is completely normal. I don't understand what was the reason for an 18 year old boy to have a blood count done.